Tequila Sun Rise consist of:
- SG12612: Kelp Granular 12-6-12, 1kg (Start and veg)
- ASG: Kelp Meal, 1kg (Start and Bloom)
- AA90: SoyAmino AA90 454g. (Veg and fine tuning every 10 days)
- SMP: Soluble Molasses 500g. (Veg and fine tuning every 10 days)
Solution A: Dissolve 1 tsp of AA90 and 1 tsp SMP in 2 L of water.
Solution B: Dissolve 1 tsp of SMP in 2 L of water.
- Put 1 tsp SG12612 and 1 tbsp ASG into the planting hole and cover with a thin layer of soil, then plant your seedling and fill in the hole with soil.
- Water the seedling with Solution A.
Water the plant with solution A every 10-12 days and top dress (ie. spread) ~1/2 tbsp of SG12612 for each plant every 25-30 days.
Top dress each plant with 1 tbsp of ASG every 25-30 days. Water the plant with Solution B every 10-12 days.
NOTE: Growers are encouraged to modify the above recommendation to best suit their growing environment. Happy gardening!!!
There are no reviews yet.